Setting up Google Play Store on MOQI i7
Whilst the MOQI i7 is an easy to use device, the Google Play store requires a different method for Login, but not to worry - We've got you covered!
- Connect to WIFI or 4G network (you will need a SIM card with Internet Access for 4G Internet)
- Sign into your Google account. Go to Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account -> Google
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store and press Enable
- Leave your device connected to internet for 5-10 minutes to let Google Play update itself.
- Press and hold Power button and choose to Restart your device
You should be able to use Google Play from this point.
If at any stage you will be asked to Sign into Google account, then check if Google Play Services are enabled: Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Services and press Enable
If you have any issues or questions using your MOQI I7, please get in touch with us via one of the following options
- Live Chat on this page (Bottom-Right)
- Contact Us page
- Give us a call at: +44 (0) 2037406830
- Send us an email to: email@example.com